Plugable USB C to DisplayPort Adapter Cable - 6ft (1.8m) - Supports 4K at 60Hz by Plugable at Aropub. MPN: USBC-DP. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Plugable's USB-C to DisplayPort adapter allows you to connect a DisplayPort display to your laptop, tablet, or desktop which supports USB-C ''DisplayPort Alternate Mode'' (Alt Mode) video output functionality.PerformanceUSB-C DisplayPort Alt Mode technology utilizes a direct pipeline to the graphics processor in your system, and your connected monitor will function and perform as a natively attached displaySupport for resolutions up to 3840x2160@60Hz (4K) on DisplayPort compatible
Product Description & Reviews
Plugable's USB-C to DisplayPort adapter allows you to connect a DisplayPort display to your laptop, tablet, or desktop which supports USB-C "DisplayPort Alternate Mode" (Alt Mode) video output functionality.PerformanceUSB-C DisplayPort Alt Mode technology utilizes a direct pipeline to the graphics processor in your system, and your connected monitor will function and perform as a natively attached displaySupport for resolutions up to 3840x2160@60Hz (4K) on DisplayPort compatible displaysCompatible SystemsPlug and Play installation on any Windows, Mac, or Linux host which supports DisplayPort Alternate Mode (Alt Mode) video output functionality.Adapter has been fully tested for functionality on the 2017 iMac/iMac Pro, MacBook Retina 12" 2015 / 2016, MacBook Pro (late 2016), Chromebook Pixel 2015 (using Chrome OS and Arch Linux), Dell XPS 9350 / 9550, Lenovo P50 and Lumia 950 / 950 XL (Lumia output is limited to 720P).Note: Apple has limited the 4K abilities of the 12" MacBook to only support 30Hz.Adapter supports MST, but MST must be supported by host and displays to function.For additional compatibility information, please see plugable.com/usbc-dpIncompatible SystemsMost current phones and Android tablets with USB-C ports do not support Alt Mode video output.ASMedia USB 3.1 controllers do not support Alt Mode video at this time.Motherboards with dual USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 ports are limited to a single Alt Mode output; only one Alt Mode adapter supported per system.In the BagPlugable USB-C to DisplayPort adapter (6ft/1.8m)
Features & Highlights
- Connect your system's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port that utilizes "DisplayPort Alternate Mode" functionality to a DisplayPort compatible display with a single 6ft/1.8m long adapter cable
- Supports resolutions up to 3840x2160@60Hz (4K). Plug and Play; no software installation required. Compatible with Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows on supported systems
- USBC-DP cable is compatible with 2017 iMac/iMac Pro, Late 2016 / 2017 / 2018 MacBook Pro, 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2018 12" MacBook Retina, Dell XPS 13 & 15 (9350 / 9360 / 9370, 9550 / 9560 / 9570), Microsoft Surface Book 2, HP Spectre x360 systems with Thunderbolt 3 ports, Chromebook Pixel 2015, and many other tablets, & desktops which comply with the VESA "DisplayPort Alternate Mode on USB Type-C Connector Standard"
- Requires USB-C port which supports "DisplayPort Alternate Mode" (not all USB-C ports/systems support Alternate Mode functionality) or Thunderbolt 3 port. Please note the Apple 12" MacBook only supports up to 4K@30Hz. Not a bi-directional cable, can only work with DisplayPort port displays. See additional compatibility information below
- We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1 year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
Computer Cable Adapters
6 x 6.5 x 0.39 inches
6.54 x 0.4 x 6.6 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.